Description of Play
Foot Golf Only $10
Now Open Daily
Call for availablity
Birthday Parties- Fundraisers
FootGolf is a combination of the popular sports of soccer and golf. The game is played with a regulation #5 soccer ball(Smaller balls for the young ones) at a golf course facility on shortened holes with 21-inch diameter cups. The rules largely correspond to the rules of golf.
The Basic Rules of FootGolf
- Casual or Beach Attire is welcome. Shirts must be worn.
- Your ball must be easy to identify with. Bring your own ball or rent for $2
- Review the scorecard and wait for your turn. Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players.
- Kick off your ball from a position up to two meters behind the tee markers.
- The ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot. Your foot should be set separate from the ball, clearly behind, before each kick.
- Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest. (It is not legal to stop the ball from rolling with the wind).
- Play the ball from where it lies: You are not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects. Exception: You may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other player’s kick or ball in any way.
Call for availability during Summer Months
Most days open after 5PM
$10 for 18 Holes
Play the back nine 2 times